Monday, November 28, 2005

A change and an answer

Readers of my blog would notice that I have changed the address of my blog. It is easier to associate me with theproudvinnakota than scorpion-sting. I originally intended to discuss about music of my favourite band, The Scorpions, on this blog and hence the previous address. I have written about everything expect music on this blog, and so decided it is time to change the address.

People who know me, will understand the reason behind the current address. My surname is Vinnakota, which originates from a small village in Andhra Pradesh (India) our ancestors came from. I am proud and fiercely touchy about the surname.

Now, answer to my quiztime question. From the comments, I am not able to make out if anyone has guessed the personality. The answer to the puzzle is Raj Vinnakota. Yes, it is me who has done all those silly things in my childhood. I was short tempered for most part of my life. I have displayed some control over the last 4 years. Ofcourse, there is a still a lot to improve.

1 comment:

SMS - Shanmugavel said...

So, Raj. I was correct in my earlier comment...

BTB, I agree with you that your "short-tempered"ness has reduced a lot.. In the recent past, I haven't seen you getting angry at all, as against 2 yrs back. Now you seem to be more easy-going..

Kudos to your GF for her effort for such a great transformation.. ;-)

Who said "Naai vaala nimirtha mudiayaathu!"-nnu?.. Just for fun.. dont get angry for this.. ;o)