Sunday, August 20, 2006

Great Day and Movie at Last

Just had a wonderful day here in US. I have managed to finally watch a movie in US, something I have tried since the first visit here and never succeeded. My friends were always against watching movie in US. They felt there are better things to do here. I came to US alone this time. Luckily, my old friend VA lives nearby. He drove me to San Fernando Valley (just north of LA -- couple of hrs drive from where I stay), and we watched a telugu movie -- Bommarillu -- along with some of his friends.

The hall, though, was not upto the mark. It was very small and apparently there is no numbering system in US. We have to hunt for seats. We entered the theatre just before the movie started, and had a tough time finding seats. We had to sit at different places. To compesate, the movie was very good. Siddharth and Prakash Raj were good. Music was good. Comedy was great. A definite must see for anyone. I bet it will be re-made in other south indian languages.

After the movie, spent some time at VA's friend's place in LA and headed back home. A nice end to a great weekend.

1 comment:

Aravindh said...

hey raj...soooper even ive watchd the movie...chk out my blog yo... ;) lookin forward to catch u soon