Thursday, December 15, 2005

Life of an Injured Man

Thanks to the accident, I am forced to go around with a crippled gait. I got my dressing changed yesterday. The doctor informed that the stitches will be removed next Tuesday. Waiting for that day eagerly.

It has been quite an experience during the last few days. It is not possible to pass anywhere without drawing some sympathetic attention. Right from my house-owner to the security guards at the office, they have something sympathetic to say. I have no doubt about their good intent, but for Gods' sake, I have an injury which will be fixed in a week. Also, there are lots of jovial requests to play Table Tennis at office. Thanks to my injury, I realized that Rajesh, Jude and Deepti are capable of handling TT racquet.

There have been something positive about my injury. I took a break from office today, and what a time I had. I got to watch the brilliant batting by Pakistan amassing 353 in their quota of 50 overs.

No comments: